First Post

Welcome. This is my very first post here. I plan to put here something about Linux and programming (mainly in C, occasionally other languages) here. I do this mainly for my future reference, but hopefully will also benefit those who are googling for a solution for some problem.

I am a user of Gentoo Linux (i686 and AMD64, at home) and Ubuntu Enterprise (i686, at lab) (and occasionally Solaris), and an everyday user of C/C++. I am learning OpenGL and OpenMP at present.

I have had a similar weblog for exactly one year at another place (in Simplified Chinese), but have just decided to stop updating that one and to move here. (This blog will be all in English.)

I am also keeping another weblog (in Simplified Chinese), which covers everything (that interests me) but technical posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment